/> Pearls Before Swine: Dog Training made easy!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Dog Training made easy!

This site is so wonderful. They gave me so many great and useful tips that I could use to train my two younger adult dogs. My mom and I rescued them last year, along with their mom and two other siblings. Since then, we've found homes for the two sibs, kept the other two boys and my Mom and Dad have mama. She's such a heart and is quit happy in her new home. 

The boys, who's names are Malachi and Bear, are also very happy but I had to admit that I didn't do too great of a job in the training department. I felt so bad about how we found them, I just couldn't be hard on them. My fault...I know! 

So now, let's just say these two boys are naughty! Counter surfers, garbage destroyers and never ending chewers but I'm head over heels for them. Just a little training wouldn't hurt! 

I found these guys and have been applying so of  their tips and methods. So far, things seem to be going good. Boys are learning and are defiantly more obedient.  I would recommend them to anyone with a dog and or new puppy. :)

Free Dog Training. Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!