/> Pearls Before Swine: **Product Review** ERA Ageless

Saturday, April 25, 2015

**Product Review** ERA Ageless

I'm super excited to talk about Era Ageless. One because I think it's a great product and two I think it even works!! I know, I know...for all you unbelievers out there but this one might just actually work. 



I have before and after pics, so you can judge for yourself. Completely untouched! 

So lets get started.....


This picture below is what I was sent. It's a sample pack of different products. 






  1. Facial Peeling Gel
  2. Facial Peeling Gel
  3. Elastin & Beta Carotene Mask
  4. Moisture Cream
  5. Facial Serum
  6. Eye Serum
  7. Eye Cream

UPLIFT EYE SERUM 
Ok, so what I love about the products. First thing you notice is..well for me anyways is smell. I smell everything. It's not overpowering or too fragrant. Which really bothers me about other products. I don't want something too smelly on my face, it goes near yours eyes for goodness sake! So I was really happy with that. 

Another thing I noticed was how soft the creams and gels are. Especially the eye serum. Which is by far my favorite of all the products so far. It's like rubbing silk on your eyes. Absolutely fab! 

Every one of the products absorbs really well. You're not having to rub and rub your face to get it all massaged in. Another great thing! 



Now, I've only been using this for a week and I'd have to say in all fairness, you probably want a bit more time trying a product before determining it works or doesn't work. On this case though, I'd have to disagree. 


My face seems more glowy and I even got a compliment from a family member that said my face looked great and glowing. So I'm not even the only one who noticed...pretty cool!!


Here are my before and after photos!





Another great way to stay ageless is exercising! Only $19 dollars to get started! 



Visit them here to order yours! 

Want a free makeup brush? Click here! 



 REFRESHING ROSE WATER
REFRESHING ROSE WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!