/> Pearls Before Swine: JewelScent Candles, Aroma Beads, Soaps and More! Ring Worth $10-$7500 in each ONE!

Monday, April 6, 2015

JewelScent Candles, Aroma Beads, Soaps and More! Ring Worth $10-$7500 in each ONE!

For my birthday this year my mama bought me some Jewel Scent candles, aroma beads and a body scrub. She is the best Mom ever, right?! Most giving person I know. :) Love you Mom! <3 font="">

Let me first start off by saying what a neat idea, and they are so fragrant and long lasting. 


Best part is, in every one there is a mystery ring inside. Worth between $10 and up to $7500.00. I think I'd have a stroke if I found a real expensive one. 

Very strong, fragrant grape smell.
 Fills the whole house for hours! 

So below I've posted some of there specials for today and a link so you can get some too! 

 Great and super easy gift ideas. You pick the ring size and they try real hard to make sure that's what you receive. All mine have been size five so far, which is my ring finger size. So I'm HAPPY, HAPPY!!


I don't own any expensive jewelry and for me that works. I'm not a big jewelry person and if I did own something pricey, I'd probably store it away for safe keeping. Which I'd never find again because I put it in "a safe spot". Get's me every time! :) 

This is one of my favorite smells. 

Today's 4/6/15 Specials







So amazing, I put it in my car! 

JewelScent Shop Now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!