/> Pearls Before Swine: Easy Cheesy Broccoli Dip

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Easy Cheesy Broccoli Dip


broccoli queso cheese dip pearl before swine

Do you like broccoli? My kids hate it! However, I don't let that stop me from making this delicious cheesy broccoli queso dip. 

This is a great dip for entertaining a large group, one because it is rather inexpensive to make and two it is super easy. I feel like I say that in all my recipes but that seems to be the case. Either that or I just bend more towards the easy and simple. 

For this recipe, you are going to need some ingredients that may sound strange but hang with me. I was like soup and mayo? Are you crazy? It really is good! 

Ingredients:

2 C milk
1 C mayo
1 C sour cream
1 jar 16oz Ortega Salsa drained, or a salsa you prefer. 
2 C shredded cheese
1 bag of Broccoli soup mix

Directions:

In a large bowl add milk, mayo, sour cream and stir very well until mixed. 

Add drained salsa, shredded cheese, and soup mix. Stir again. Make sure all the ingredients are well combined. 

Transfer to an oven safe dish for baking. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins or until the cheese is good and melted. 

Serve with bread or chips. Refrigerate leftover dip. 

broccoli cheese queso dip pearl before swine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!